In general, you can return a product to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached.
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition.
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you must return a product/s within 7 days
- Our courier is entitled to refuse collection of a product that is not properly packaged for transport.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of the return. Please bear in mind that refunds can take 5 – 10 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Want to exchange?
Footwear products can be exchanged for a different size provided that such variation is available, and is available at the same price as the product originally purchased. If such variation is not available in an agreeable time, we will refund you within 8 days of receiving the product from you.
We reserve the right to inspect the product to validate your return
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or refund your account with the purchase price.
- Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is an imperfection in the manufacture of a product.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.